Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Introduction- Yakeita Robinson



Hello Everyone

My name is Yakeita Robinson and I am a senior at Albertus and my major is psychology. I work for a non profit organization in New Haven working with inner city youth as the Chief of Staff. I  have been with the organization for over 15 years and have held many positions during my time. I decided to go back to school because I believe in higher education and it would allow for other opportunities. Most importantly going back to school was a great opportunity to be a role model for my daughter who will be attending Hampton University in the fall of 2020. I'm excited and nervous for her to start this new chapter of her life.

I look forward to learning lots in this class as it all will be fairly new to me. I'm excited to learn not only from our professor but from my classmates as well. Lastly, I will be working between my Galaxy S9 and my Dell laptop. However, my photos will be taken with my Galaxy S9 moving forward.

Wishing you all well!

Yakeita Robinson

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Yakeita! You must be excited about your daughter attending Hampton. I see Booker T. Washington graduated from there. Looking forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete