Monday, March 16, 2020

Greetings fellow bloggers.  Joe Nardini here.  I am in my senior year and after this mod only need six more credits to graduate.  I am self-employed; and together with school and family keeps me very busy.  I spend most of my working day in my vehicle traveling around 200 miles a day, so I though it would be appropriate to have my photo in my vehicle. This photo has my reflection in the rear view mirror of my vehicle.   Look forward to the class and learning about digital photography.

2 comments:

  1. Perfect Joe... you are up and running! Being on the road as you are will give you plenty of opportunities to take pictures for this class! Love the picture you posted. Will you be using a DSLR or a phone cam? Do you have a computer to edit your work on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joe! We were in business capstone together! Nice to “see” you again!!
    Ashley Rubano

    ReplyDelete